January 2, 2014

Steps toward where you want to be

In Oprah's "O" magazine, there was an article about how to direct your life in the right direction or the direction you want to go in. I really enjoyed the article. I really felt like these were steps that would help me a lot so I wanted to share them!

  1. Have a vision. Make a vision board to help you see what you actually want. When you can visualize what you want, I think you're more likely to fight for them and work hard to achieve your goals. 
  2. Let go of what doesn't work. There's no need to hold on to things that aren't working.
  3. Failing is okay. Not everything you do is going to be as successful as you want it to be and that's really hard but you kind of have to accept it and move on. Learn from your mistakes and try again. 
  4. Pay attention. Focus on what matters. You can't get ahead if you're not focusing on where you're going.


Hopefully these can help you too!
Oprah.com
MarthaBeck.com

No comments: