July 30, 2011

Support your body

Tip 10: Be your body’s friend and supporter, not its enemy.

Listen to your body. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you're not feeling too comfortable in your body, take a look in the mirror, take a deep breath, relax, and k about what is making you uncomfortable.

For me, I think that I really want to figure out what I'm eating that's been making me sick lately so that I can stop getting sick! I also want to take better care of my hair. I should want my hair to be as healthy as my body. I'm not very nice to my eyes. I could really take better care of them. I sleep in my contacts a lot and that's just not fair to my eyes.

The truth is, we're only given one body. It's the only body we'll ever have. Sure we can do a lot of things to it but is torturing our body really going to make us any happier. If our bodies are happy then we can be happy.

No comments: