July 20, 2011

Our Inspiration #4



A beautiful girl with a beautiful smile and a beautiful voice. Jordin Sparks is absolutely amazing.

She was also on my get up and go playlist that really made my mornings something beautiful. Her song "Faith" really touches my heart. I cry almost every time I hear it. It's really a song that everyone needs to hear at least once. It's important to know your strength and to know that it's important to believe in yourself and to keep carrying on. As if listening to this every morning didn't already brighten my day, her song "One Step At a Time" occasionally came on during lunch and I think I tweeted about it every time they played it during lunch. Some days, I really needed a mid-day boost like that.

We love her because of her incredible and contagious energy. It's really catchy. When she's performing, you can really tell that she's doing something that she loves what she does.

We love her because of her self-love. It inspires us to love ourselves. She rocks out with confidence because she is beautiful....she helps us remember that we're beautiful also.

Jordin Sparks is amazing.



No comments: