July 22, 2011

Just for fun.

How am I feeling today? Ordinary Girl -Hannah Montana

How do my friends see me? Rule- Amerie and Nas

What is my best friend's theme song? See You in the Dark -Honor Society

What is the story of my life? All I Want is You -Barry Louis Polisar

What is the best thing about me? Hey Mickey -The Riplets

What is today going to be like? In The Ayer -Flo Rida

What is in store for this week? Anyone Else But You -Michael Cera and Ellen Page

What song describes my mom? Goodnight and Go- Imogen Heap

To describe my grandparents? But It's Better if You Do- Panic! At the Disco

How is my life going? Slow Jamz- Jamie Foxx, Kanye West, Twista

What song will they play at my funeral? Tired of Being Alone- Al Green

How does the world see me? Just A Dream- Nelly

Will I have a happy life? Diary- Alicia Keys

What do my friends really think of me? Hold On- Jonas Brothers

How can I make myself happy? Splash Waterfalls- Ludacris....

What should I do with my life? I Only See You- Benton Paul

What is some good advice for me? Testify- Common...

How will i be remembered? That's Just the Way We Roll- Jonas Brothers

What is my signature dancing song? When You Look Me In The Eyes- Jonas Brothers (music video)

What is my current theme song? Nothin'- N.O.R.E.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Sexy Lady- Young Berg

No comments: