June 2, 2011

Your inspiration :)


Tip 4: Create a list of people you admire: people who have contributed to your life, your community, or the world. Consider whether their appearance was important to their success and accomplishments.


I feel like this is something that I can go on and on about forever. I like this tip. I think it helps you remember that the people you look up to are humans who love and feel and who have probably struggled with the same issues that you have but have overcome their mountains and touched beautiful lives like your own.
  • my mommy
  • my grandmother and my grandfather. ♥
  • My auntie Jackie
  • Courtney
  • my closest friends
  • my brother and sister
  • my Family
  • Demi Lovato
  • Jonas Brothers
  • Honor Society
  • Jordin Sparks
  • Dr. Martin Luther King jr.
  • Ghandi
  • Princess Diana
  • TWLOHA
  • Labanya
  • David
  • Project Beauty
  • Operation Beautiful
  • Maya Angelou
  • JK Rowling
  • Any author who has published their story to share with the world.
  • People who stand up for what they believe in.
  • Rupert Grint
I could probably go on forever. who inspires you? How do they help you to better appreciate yourself?

No comments: