December 31, 2010

last post of the 2010


First, I have to say that I hope everyone has a safe New Year's celebration. New Year's Eve is a big family day for us because my grandmother died on New Year's Eve 8 years ago so we always make sure that we're not gloomy on this day. So far, so good. Blasting music, bonfire, dancing, laughs. It's good.

I'll have to say that this year has had a lot of difficult bumps but apparently, I made it. I had a lot of happy moments too. I enjoyed starting college and learning something new. New experiences to share and learn from. I've learned a lot about myself which I hope that I can apply to my life for a very long time. I changed majors so I'll be in a totally new field next year.

Next year I hope to smile a little more and listen to my body better. I hope to hug a lot more and take pictures. My goal every year is to be happy but I think I've realized that it can't be a yearly goal. It's a daily fight but it's worth it every day.

No comments: