December 25, 2010

It's Christmas!


Merry Love Day. ♥

I love this time of year. Sometimes holidays are hard and stressful but at the end of the day, it's all about love and understanding that it's there. When you don't have money or all the other fancy things in the Christmas commercials, you can count on love. It might sound crazy but it's the only thing that is always there. Love is always on your side. Look at the bigger picture.


There are a lot of love stories on right now. My mom and I had to choose between Titanic, Pride & Prejudice, and Vicki Christina Barcelona. We chose Titanic♥. Right now, Jack and Rose are flying and making out into the horizon and it is warming my heart in so many ways. I love this movie! It's so beautiful. Later on I'll probably watch Pride & Prejudice or maybe I'll be lucky enough to catch the Blind Side on TV again. I began watching it last night and started crying before it was 15 minutes in. I love my sappy movies! It feels good to let some tears out!

Merry Love Day, I hope it was wonderful for you.

No comments: