December 21, 2010

It's not as bad as it seems.


The stars were amazing last night. I can normally see the stars outside of my house but last night, it was absolutely phenomenal! It was very relaxing. I've been worrying about so many things lately and I even hit rock bottom a few days ago. It was really bad. I didn't know if I was going to be able to come all the way back and stay there for a healthy amount of time.

So far, I think I'm doing well and I really have my mommy to thank for that. When she calms me down and saves me from my downfall of the moment, it really lasts for a while. Then I saw the stars. I saw how bright they were and how it almost looked magical. I really love magic. I was in complete awe. It was so beautiful! I hope it's an image that stays because it makes my heart happy. I should be happy for Christmas and I'm excited about it. Santa Claus is coming to town but love is already here and it isn't going anywhere.

No comments: