July 24, 2010

another year appraches




My birthday is coming up again. I remember last time at this year. I was so upset and derpressed. Senior year was coming up and I wasn't as comfortable with my body. I was in this constant struggle with myself. Trying to love myself and accept all the things that I didn't like. This problem with being uncomfortable with myself and my body was just ruining my days for me and my summer! It's so hard to have a good time doing anything when you're so focused on how you look at every angle and what people are thinking. It sucks all the life out of you. It took a lot for me to stop doing that but it still happens sometimes. It happens to most people but I try my hardest not to let it really affect me anymore. I can't let it ruin my life anymore. I'm a college girl now, I have a lot to worry about. I'm on my doctor path and I'm on my way to becoming the person that I've always aspired to be. I feel like I'm so close so I can't have all these body image issues holding me back. I think I'm doinw well. I'm going to make it.

No comments: