July 9, 2010

gotta keep on

Just completed my second week of college. Tons of reading and quizzes and little sleep but it's all working out amazingly. I do sleep really well on the days I don't have classes. I love sleeping in. Even after I do wake up, I like to stay in my bed and text for a while. It's very relaxing. *insert dramatic sigh and stare into space* :)

Right now I'm relaxing while watching the titanic. Awesome movie. It's great to work hard. When you work hard, you see results but it is just as important to take a break and relax. Don't push yourself. It's not healthy at all. So many people work themselves to death, I want to be successful but I'm not planning on making that one of the things I do correctly.

Peace within Kiyanna. It's very important. I like it. it works. I hope you know what creates peace within you. Make it work for you. You know it's working when you can feel your heart smiling.

No comments: