January 8, 2010

You are ENOUGH.

I am enough. Am I? I hope that I am enough because I'm all that I've got.
There are no guidelines for who you should be. You are who you are and what you are is beautiful and wonderful. What you are is a precious individual who is powerful beyond measure. You have the power of hope, the power of love. The power of your heart. It's a power that can conquer all things. We forget about it sometimes but it is there. It is there and it is real. You are enough. Don't worry about living up to society's standards for a person your gender, age, and race. Be yourself. Be true to yourself because you are all you've got and you're wonderful the way you are. Don't let other people get you down. Believe that you are enough because you are. You're wonderful and please don't forget it. Don't let them win this fight. Don't give up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful and true... Be yourself.... Love it....

wacky peacemaking said...

I love this. I know you do your own blog, but I'd like to have you put at least one of your great pieces on the sister to sister blog at http://sisteriisisterblogspot.com. You're a gem and we need the voices of young people. Blessings. Miss P.K.