January 16, 2010

Determination.

Sometimes, I'll sit in class, tired and stressed out and I think, I'm putting so much effort into everything and it feels like I'm getting nothing in return. What we get out of life is equal to the amount of effort we put into it. I feel like I put in so much effort but I keep getting pushed back dowm. I don't want to let them win. They should not be anywhere near my fight. This is my fight. This is my fight and they have no business trying to interupt it. They have no right to throw in their own punches so I refuse to let them. From now on, it's my fight against the world and no one person or thing is going to stand in the way of me getting my prize. I'm climbing a mountain and no little avalanch will stop me from getting to the top. I won't let them get in my way and I hope you choose to keep them out of your fight too. Don't let them throw you off course. Don't let them stop you from reaching your goals.
That's important when you're trying to reach your goal, don't let anytihng stop you. Keep on fighting, even if you think you're going no where, fight, fight, fight. Don't forget about determination. Determination takes you far, it can result in some beautiful things. It's good to have determination. Don't give up. When you keep working hard, you'll be amazed by the end result.

No comments: