January 3, 2010

2010 :)

2009 is gone and 2010 is finally here. I wish everyone the best this year and I hope that your holiday season was wonderful.

With 2009 being over, I'd like to say that it was a very good year for me. I changed a lot and I learned a lot also. I've met some awesome people from all over the world who have inspired me to travel, I'm currently trying to convince my mom to let me go to Egypt this year. It's really been a lot of fun. I've seen cool organizations start and do big things like operation beautiful, project beauty, every girl is beautiful in their own way, a mended heart, holding of wrist, etc. I love to see people trying to help others and I know that I'll see a lot more of it in 2010. Last year I did somethings that I hope stay in 2009. Like cutting, eating my emotions, letting people bring me down, etc.. I'm not taking any of that into thise new year. New Year, new attitude. :)

This year there are some things that I'm certain I want to do,
  1. I want to make a million smiles :) I'm going to start out on twitter and posting notes around my school. follow the twitter please http://www.twitter.com/happy_hearts. I really want to give people a reason to wake up and smile. To know that happiness is worth it. I want people to smile because their heart is happy.
  2. I want to learn two languages. Arabic and Spanish.
  3. Graduate and start college!!! :)
  4. I need to be more organized and study more!
I really feel like this year will be a great one. I hope that there is a lot more love in the world this year. I have big plans and I know that many other people do too and I wish everyone the best. I'm thankful to everyone I met in 2009, on twitter and facebook, I also want to thank everyone who has ever read my blog. You all have been great contributions to my life and I love you for that. Let's throw a party one day. I'll bring the love, you bring the peace and happiness. Love you. Happy New Year :)
Hello 2010. Bring it.

No comments: