November 3, 2014

Happy Motivation Monday!

“Love heals. Heals and liberates. I use the word love, not meaning sentimentality, but a condition so strong that it may be that which holds the stars in their heavenly positions and that which causes the blood to flow orderly in our veins.”
-Maya Angelou 


I found this lovely quote in Maya Angelou's book, "Mom and Me and Mom." I haven't finished reading this book yet but I'm so in love with it. It brings me joy every time I open it. I love this quote. It's a reminder that love is a very powerful force. Love does heal. 

Learning to love yourself is one of the best things you can ever learn to do. That loves helps you learn to forgive yourself and to be kind to yourself. It's a daily process and its worth all the work you put into it.

Believe in love.

Have a great week!

No comments: