November 6, 2014

Celebrating Me: November 6th

Today was a rainy day and I just love rainy days. I feel great that today is Thursday. Thursday means some of my favorite shows are on! Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder! How to Get Away With Murder and Red Band Society are my favorite shows that have premiered this fall. I always enjoy my shows! Something to look forward to at the end of the day.


Lately I've been reading "Mom and Me and Mom" by Maya Angelou and I love it. Every day I read it, I feel like I've learned so much. I feel like I'm learning not only about Maya Angelou but about my self, love, life, relationships, and so much more. I'm loving every minute of it.


Today, my quote of choice is,

"Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself." -Alice Walker



Overall, today was a good day. I was pleased with the weather. My shows were on. I got to wear my cute scarf and coat. I'm in love with this time of year and I'm so glad to finally be celebrating my first fall in NYC in a long time. I think the proper term is excited. I'm excited about fall! The only thing I would wish for is a full day in bed with movies and good tv--preferably with a rainy setting outside. I feel like that would top off my transition into fall just perfectly but nothing has matched up in my favor. It's okay though because school and work are going quite well so I'm okay with waiting until Thanksgiving.

Thoughts at the moment: I don't want to twist my hair for bed. :(


I hope the weekend is good to you. You are loved.

No comments: