February 24, 2013

Five, Six, Pick up Sticks

  • Never speak bad about yourself. No one knows you like you know yourself and you are the person that you should love and respect the most. Being hard on yourself is never healthy. It's okay to forgive yourself for your mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. It's a part of life. Apologize to yourself. Talk to yourself. Tell yourself that you're wonderful. In the morning tell yourself that you're going to have a great day because you deserve to.
  • Never give up on your dreams.  Good dreams are hard to come by. If you have something that you so strongly believe in, go after it. Don't let it go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank уοu for somе other informаtive wеbsite.
Wheгe else cοuld I get that kind оf information written in suсh
a perfect method? I've a project that I'm ѕimplу now operating on, аnԁ I
hаѵe been on thе lοok out for suсh info.


Also visіt my page: Lloyd Irvin