January 29, 2013

The Lorax


While babysitting this weekend, I made the wonderful decision to watch The Lorax. I had wanted to see it for a long time and I'm so glad it finally started streaming on Netflix. The kids and I loved it so much. I'm a big fan of Dr. Seuss's children's books. I think that they send some great messages. The Lorax teaches kids to be kind to the environment. It also teaches children to stand up for what they believe in and to speak for those who don't have a voice of their own--like the trees. If you see something bad, change it! I also really enjoy how it shows that everything in our world is connected. The small things really do matter! Don't forget that! You have no idea how much something you do today can impact the world you'll live in tomorrow. Check out the trailer for The Lorax. It's streaming on netflix and it's available on DVD!


No comments: