January 12, 2013

Happy Weekend!

The first week and the last week of classes are always the mot stressful. There's just a million and one things going on. For me, I know that I have a hard time getting back into that school routine. No more winter break, no more sleeping in and HOMEWORK. I forgot all about homework in the few weeks I had off of school. Now I have homework everyday and deadlines and due dates. You can't just slip back into a routine like that so this weekend I'm going to work on getting myself organized. I'm finding that keeping myself organized keeps me afloat. I can't afford to be unorganized this late in the game. Graduation is just getting closer and closer. My eyes are on the finish line.

I'm hoping this semester goes well. My classes are all very interesting. The class I'm most looking forward to is Politics of Women's Health. The readings seem to be interesting and this class seems to incorporate a lot of the things I find interesting. I don't really have any complaints about my classes this semester but I know that I will have a lot of work to do this semester. I guess that's just the perks of being a student.

I love school but I'm so happy for the weekend to finally be here. These are some of the things that kept me smiling this week:
  • my education
  • seeing people I missed over break
  • volunteering
  • free food! (That's always a major perk of the first week of the semester)
  • Some of my favorite shows are back! Modern Family, Scandal, and Grey's Anatomy all premiered this week!
  • Downtime. I didn't have a lot of time to just relax this week but now they the weekend is here, I can finally unpack and clean and watch a few movies before my course load becomes overwhelming. 

I hope your year has been getting off to a great start.
Love♥

No comments: