March 22, 2012

1 year of hope


This past Tuesday, on the 20th, was my one year anniversary of the last time I cut myself. I'm proud to say that I've been free of self-injury for one year and my heart has been healing quite wonderfully. I'm so happy to have made it this far.

If this is something you're struggling with, and you're looking for a way out, I want you to know that it's possible. All things are possible. You're going to make it. I believe in you and I believe in me and we're going to climb mountains together. I'll help you through your struggles. I'm always here with a listening ear.

You have the power to make it through this. It might not be all better today but it's okay if things take time.

This past year, I've learned to see the incredible strength that's inside of me. I've learned that inspiration is everywhere. There isn't a place that I venture into that I don't find some source of inspiration. I loved myself before I stopped for good and I love myself even more now. I'm incredibly proud of myself. I've never felt so wonderful before.

I shared my day with friends that I love and I had blast! It was excellent! Thank you for listening to my story. Remember to try to be happy. You are beautiful and you are loved!

Listening ear:
twitter.com/kiyannashanay
kiyannaloves@yahoo.com
kiyannasquotebook.tumblr.com
facebook.com/kiyannashanay

No comments: