February 25, 2011

It's Friday


Reasons to smile- (this week)
  • It's Friday.
  • It's been a long week and I made it through all of my classes!
  • My 7:30 am class on Wednesday was canceled!
  • It's been beautiful outside lately
  • people have been making me smile
  • I went to a bonfire this week
  • I looked up and saw the stars
  • Although I'm afraid of the ducks, I saw the cute ducklings walking with their mama
  • I watched Where The Wild Things Are and enjoyed it :)
  • I redecorated my room
  • I am wearing the cutest socks ever.
  • Starbucks almost spelled my named write....Kiana
  • I watched a lot of How I Met Your Mother this week
  • Diversity :)
  • Perkins :)
  • I've fallen madly in love with Orange Juice on the rocks :)
  • I watched Arthur this week and enjoyed every minute of it.
  • Starbucks :)

No comments: