February 12, 2011

Dreams♥

What happens to a dream deferred?

Does it dry up
like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?

-Langston Hughes









Dream huge!

I'm a loser for being a chronic dreamer? I think not. My dreams keep me going. They are what's keeping me focused. My never ending thinking tool of a brain keeps me researching and staying strong...most days anyways.

When we fight for what we believe in, change happens. We are powerful creatures as long as we embrace it and use our power to move on and move forward and be the amazing and wonderful people that we all know that we are. The people of the future who can continue to make differences.

It's clear that change can happen if we fight hard enough. There is no reason for it to feel like regressing times. Be strong in what you believe in and fight for the better good of the country. Fight for equality and peace and freedom.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Jenn said...

Hello, your blog is very cute and insightful. Please visit mine! Please follow mine and I'll do the same for you :)

Coffee-reverie.Blogspot.com