August 21, 2010

:)


The fall classes begin on monday and I'm ready! During the summer semester, I did well, adjusted well after some help, and then did well academically with the exception of one C in my American History class :(
Other than the C, I got two beautiful As. I'm very proud of them and they make my C look less unattractive. I'm ready for the new adventure that I'm hoping this semester will bring.
I have a women's studies class that I'm reakky excited about. I took one over summer and it was basically a sex class called Human Sexual Behavior but I learned a lot. It was so much fun. I like women's studies and I'm really thinking about becoming an advocate for women's rights. Who knows how it will all turn out.
With a dream and all the right resources, the possibilities are truly endless.

No comments: