July 22, 2009

The truth shall set you free!


Because I love Operation Beautiful soooo much and have already started posting beautiful notes in public places, I decided to go on facebook and myspace and leave messages in people's truth boxes telling them that they are, and always will be beautiful. They didn't all say those exact words but it all had the same general message. We are all beautiful people! It's how we were designed and it will never change, we will always be beautiful. Until about five minutes ago, I haven't been able to read people's comments on my anonymous message. I can honestly say that some of those messages made me cry. It's so sad when you see people thinking that their ugly and inadequate when that isn't true. YOU ARE ENOUGH! You're worth much more than you could ever imagine. I'm so glad that people appreciated the comments I left. I'll do anything to make people smile. Smile and let the whole world see how beautiful you are, whoever you are, it's true. No one should ever believe that they aren't beautiful. I hope one day everyone can see how truly beautiful they are. Post a note on your bathroom mirror telling yourself that you're beautiful and remember it all day. Don't let anyone tell you you're not beautiful. You're more beautiful than you could ever imagine and I pray that you'll never forget that.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
^^one of the most amazing websites ever.

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

You are the sweetest person i have ever met, and you always want to make people smile and that makes you amazing!! You make me smile all the time XD