June 25, 2009

Quite Possibly The Coolest Person Ever.

This is Christa Black. If you don't know who she is you must get on myspace and listen to her music at http://myspace.com/christablack! It should be mandatory and if you like something you should share it right?

Christa Black is very beautiful. Inside and out. Her songs are amazing! I don't know her personally but based on her tweets on twitter, she seems to enjoy life and we all know how important that is. She seriously has enough talent for a small army. A talent that the whole world should see and enjoy. Everything about Christa Black reminds me of the song Bottle of Sunshine by Milkshake. (listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHGVJ-DaSA ) The lyrics in Christa Black's songs are powerful. She makes the kinds of songs that you feel were written just for you. I fell in love with each song the moment I heard it.
She's touring with the Jonas Brothers, Jordin Sparks, and Honor Society this summer playing in their band. I'm lucky to be going to them all and I'm super excited for it!

Basically, Christa Black inspires me so thank you Christa Black!!!



read her blog. she's such an inspiration! Her blog is more proof that we all need to know her. She's so special!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's amazing!!

Anonymous said...

she's an awesome talent and such a nice person!!