January 11, 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Happy New Year!! 

My first post of the new year comes almost 2 weeks in but I've just been taking it all in. I love the holidays so I enjoy this season. I enjoy celebrating late December and early January so I've been in a in good spirits for the past couple of weeks--for the most part. Happy to say that I made it through one full business week of the new year. My new year started on a pretty good note. Once the weekend was over I went right back into my school and work routine. I felt like I needed a longer vacation but I was excited to be filling my days again.

This year, if all goes accordingly, I will be taking more classes. I'll be more focused on school this year so I'm hoping that this year I can procrastinate less, focus more, and prioritize my energy.

I'm doing the happiness jar again this year. It really reminded me to be appreciative of all the little things that make me smile. Reading everything at the end of the year was such a great activity. I really enjoyed the whole project and look forward to doing it again. When I finish redecorating my jar, I will share the 2015 happiness jar look!

This year, I want to journal more. I was inspired by Pearl Cleage and I want to document my life. It's great to look back and see how much you've grown but it's even better when you look back and read about it and relive scenes from your life as you read the little details would be so much more amazing.

More self love this year!! Every day, more love. Less negativity and hopefully less over-thinking.

Most importantly, I hope 2015 is good to you. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get upset! Get motivated and get pissed off. Generally this will allow you to take the
Action Fuel Pro inititive to make things happen.Please tell me it labored proper? I dont want to sumit it once more if i wouldnt have to! Both the weblog glitced out or im an fool, the second possibility doesnt surprise me lol.
http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/action-fuel-pro/