September 30, 2014

Last Night of September

It seems like this month came and went in a flash. I view September as a month of newness. School starts and the weather begins to change. As a student and someone who is very close to school age students I feel like this is kind of like a new year. You set new goals, you have new books to read and blank pages to fill, new teachers, and new classes. It's all very exciting. Everything is brand new and it's a sign of how far you've come.

I get excited when this time of year comes around. I love all the fall holidays, going back to school and watching students go back makes me very happy, and I'm so grateful for the cooler weather that's coming.

I started working towards my Masters degree this September and the nerves and excitement are still here. I haven't been in school since last December so this is a very interesting change for me. I'm still getting the hang of being back in school. A new month begins tomorrow so we'll see what October brings me. Every day brings its gifts and I hope that some of these October days can find me a cure for procrastination.

I had to put this song here because it makes me so happy. So in case you needed to dance your way out of September, here's the perfect jam for you!



Be well♥

2 comments:

Stevie Rae said...

Are you back in FL or still with your mom?

Kiyanna Shanay said...

I'm in Brooklyn. I officially moved back right after graduation.