April 6, 2014

Celebrating Me: April 6th



 I'm sick and I feel sick. I've had a sore throat and a slight stomach ache since last night so today I consumed a lot of ginger ale, hot tea, and hot coffee. I'm probably going to make myself another cup of tea when I'm finished writing this.

I felt like today was a really long day. I spent most of it procrastinating. I did very little of what was on my to-do list today. Hopefully I can finish off my list in the morning. There's nothing that needs to be done tonight so I'll be okay if I don't stay up all night to complete my list. I need my rest! :)

I'm excited about the ton of Shea Moisture products I bought over the weekend. They were bogo at Walgreens so I treated myself. I used some of the skin products today and I loved them! I think my favorite from my little product haul is the Coconut and Hibiscus body wash. It smells amazing!

It's Sunday so I'm thinking about my upcoming week. I hope this sore throat does not turn into anything more. I don't want to be to sick this week, especially with the weather getting warmer. I'm excited for some new smoothie recipes that I'm going to try this week. I even got some fresh and beautiful ingredients today!

I'm currently reading Sister Citizen by Melissa Harris-Perry and I love it! I'm going to write more about it when I finish but I love it so much right now.

I caught up on a lot of my shows today while I was procrastinating! I watched Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Bob's Burgers, and Law & Order SVU. I don't regret my moments of lazy TV time today.

Today I love the skin I'm in and I'm glad that it's very moisturized and smells like coconut and hibiscus!!



No comments: