January 14, 2011

Happy Friday


and now we rest [insert smiley here]

time for my favorite movies [crying happy face here] I love movies that make me cry. I'm currently in the middle of Juno and I have the Kleenex ready for my favorite part.


Reasons to smile: Monday through Friday
  • It's Friday.
  • First week of classes went well.
  • I have very interesting classes. Three of them are discussion classes that I am very excited about.
  • Movie night tonight.
  • I had salmon in my salad for lunch today. I love salmon!
  • I made it to my 7:30 AM class on Wednesday morning!
  • I'm a princess.
  • We talked about Myspace's "Top 8" and had a great laugh in one of my classes today.
  • I saw The Social Network this week. It was so interesting. I also love that I got to see it for free. =D
  • How I Met Your Mother later♥.
  • Had a jam session last night. Listened to some of my favorite songs :)
  • I was not attacked by one of USF's crazy ducks this week....at least not physically. A duck did use the bathroom like 3 feet in front of me though. Gross.
  • Three day weekend and a celebration of diversity next week!
  • I spent a lot of time with my good friends up here this week.
  • I went to the gym 3 times this week and enjoyed myself each time.
  • Slept in today for the first time this week. It was wonderful, I'll be doing the same tomorrow morning!
  • Did I mention that it's the weekend?

No comments: