November 6, 2009

I hope to see you smile!

This week, when I was in bed thinking, I realized that smiles are so beautiful. I think they're taken for granted sometimes. I have never seen a smile that I didn't love. I think sometimes it takes a lot of courage to smile but when we smile, especially in the midst of one of life's storms, it's a truly magical event. It's a shame that some people can't find a reason to smile sometimes. To all of those people, I want you to know that somewhere, someone is thinking about you and how your smile has made their day. Someone loves your smile and wants nothing else but to see it. I'm one person that wants to see you smile.
It only takes 17 muscles to smile and over 40 to frown. Even though it can take a lot of courage to smile sometimes, it's not really that much work!
I hope we can all find a chance to smile. To shine and show the world something really beautiful. Don't be afraid to share it with the world. We all need a beautiful ray of love and hope, all that power packed in one little smile. Let's use that power for greatness.
=)

No comments: